3. Mail completed Application for Enrollment and the Application Fee of $125.00 (Application is not complete until the fee is submitted) to:
The Cambridge School of Dallas Office of Admissions
3877 Walnut Hill Lane Dallas, Texas 75229
4. Register to take the ISEE Test (Online at www.erbtest.org or call 1-800-446-0320) and make sure The Cambridge School of Dallas is registered to receive the test score. Cambridge’s ISEE Code is 447544.
5. Submit forms to school and teachers for completion:
• Authority to Release School Records form to school(s) attended the past two years
• Recommendation form to current English teacher
• Recommendation form to current Math teacher
These three forms must be returned to Cambridge by the school the student is currently attending.
6. Submit copy of student’s birth certificate (If the student was not born in the United States, please provide proof of legal resident status.)
7. Family Interview (student and one or both parents) – This will be scheduled by the school once all the above documents are on file.
February 8 (Completed application due with$125.00 fee) February 15 Register and complete the ISEE Test. February 15 (Teacher Recommendations & Schools Records due)
Applications received after February 8 will be reviewed after March 31, if space is available.
Notification of Decision
Applicant will be notified in writing by March 6 (if all the application requirements have been met).
The Cambridge School of Dallas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, or national or ethnic origin in administration of educational or admissions policies, financial aid, or other school-administered programs.