How to Apply
Admissions decisions at Cambridge are made based on multiple aspects of the candidate. We take into consideration previous schools records, student/family interviews, ISEE test scores and teacher recommendations. We truly believe in a wholistic evaluation of each individual student.
Submitting an application can be done by completing the following steps. Please contact our admissions department with any questions.
- Schedule a student visit (Although not mandatory, it is highly recommended that the student visit the school prior to applying). This helps to ensure Cambridge is truly the right fit for your student.
- Complete the 2019 – 2020 Enrollment Application(pages 1-7).
- Mail completed Application for Enrollment and the Application Fee of $125.00 (Application is not complete until the fee is submitted) to:The Cambridge School of Dallas, Office of Admissions
3877 Walnut Hill Lane Dallas, Texas 75229
- Register to take the ISEE Test (Online at www.erbtest.org or call 1-800-446-0320) and ensure that you’ve registered to have The Cambridge School of Dallas receive your test score. Use ISEE Code 447544 to send scores directly to Cambridge’s admissions office.
- Submit the following forms to your current school and teachers for completion:
- Authority to Release School Records form to school(s) attended the past two years
- Recommendation form to current English teacher
- Recommendation form to current Math teacher
*These three forms must be returned to Cambridge by the school the student is currently attending.
- Submit copy of student’s birth certificate (If the student was not born in the United States, please provide proof of legal resident status as well.)
- Family Interview (student with one or both parents) – The family interview will be scheduled by Cambridge once all the above documents have been received and evaluated.
February 1: Completed application due with $125.00 fee (Applications received after February 1st will be reviewed after March 31, and admission only granted if space is available.)
February 15: ISEE Test to be taken by this date
February 15: Teacher Recommendations & Official Transcript due
March 1: FAST Application (Financial Aid) for New Families Due
Notification of Decision
Applicant will be notified in writing by March 8 (if all the application requirements have been met).
The Cambridge School of Dallas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, or national or ethnic origin in administration of educational or admissions policies, financial aid, or other school-administered programs.